2012/05/16

Feedback the world

What it is, is a great new way of charity accessible for anyone! Feedback is a site against hunger in the world. Using social networks, the site claims this is the future of charity. I tried just tried myself and I can say it's no more than 2 minutes of work and you've done good so you can be proud of yourself. What you do is signing in with eiter Facebook or Twitter, after that you can make an account and start the good work. First, you type in your favorate dish along with the cost, then the site calculates how many hungry people this sum would save. You can than click to donate that amount or multiply it before you do so.

Why it's cool is because it feels very personal, it's not just a sum of money you donate, it really has a meaning to you. Also, you don't have to be rich to donate, I'm a student and not very fortunated at the moment. Still I can at least donate some money without becoming a hungry person myself. I think it's true this is the new way of charity because it's easy and possible for anyone. The connection with social media also makes it worth it because you're kept in touch with the site and your friends can see you're a generous person on your Facebook page. This way, other people read about it without the site having to do any promotion.

More information at www.wefeedback.com

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire