2012/02/12

Spring 2012

I like to see myself as a creative person, as I like to make things exactly the way I want it. Lately I haven't had much time to create, since I've started studying again the biggest part of my time's going into that. But as the next holiday is coming up, I've decided to inspire myself and write down some ideas I've had for a while. I'm not quiet a fan of multinationals like H&M as they cause big groups of people looking the same, but if I have to choose one, I'd take Zara Studio, as they occasionally have really cool things. So to get inspired, I've look through their current collection and selected the things I like.

I like this pullover because its fabric (which is look-through) and its shape. I'd wear it over a bikini at the beach or with leather shorts shorts and wedges (but certainly not the ones in the picture).
These wedges are my dream as they're comfortable and very feminin. I also like the color -I've lots of clothes that would match them perfectly.
These boots I'd wear if it gets a little colder, just with a white leather pants and white see through blouse.


I love these tops because of their simple elegance, I'd wear them with a pretty skirt or a bikini. I think a wide pants would look amazing under them.
This top I'd use as a kaftan on the beach, or wear a black skirt under it to make it a little dress.

 
I think this blouse is really cool because of the gold colar.
This is a bag from the men's departement. I think it would be very comfortable as it's big enough for all my stuff. It's also very simple and that makes it great for both men and women.
These shoes are my absolute must-have for the spring, they're comfortable and classic and I'm probably going to live in them for the rest of my life.
This fringe bag is going to replace my black one for the summer. I've loved fringes for so long now I'm sure it's worth the money.

This men's jeans jacket I would wear with a simple white blouse and a wide pants. I think men's jackets have a nice cut and are way more beautiful than womens jackets.
This scarf is also from the men's departement and would look great on my neck, wrapped around my bag or anywhere.
I'm not sure yet about this dress, I'm going to have to try it on before I decides if it's beautiful.
This men's leather jacket I'd wear over a silk dress.
These jeans just because my favorate jeans is on it's way to death.
These leather pants I still need -I haven't found the perfect pair yet.
This skirt's my favorate because I love fringes and it has some rock over it.
This clutch to casually wear with me all the time.
...and this one too. (Well not at the same time ofcourse)

2 commentaires: